Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, the terms defined herein should have the following meanings:
- The Company-Daniel Walk Import & Marketing Ltd. H.P. 512693904.
- The Website- the internet site www.sevenseventyoutlet.com
- The Clothing- the clothing listed on the website and offered for sale.
- The time of delivery of the product: The day of delivery of the product, the day which the product is delivered to the location as requested by the customer.
- Mailing Address- the address listed by the customer for mailing orders
- The requested date for delivery of the goods- the date specified by the ordering party. The preferred date for the goods to be delivered.
- The day the order is placed- the day that the credit card company approves the transaction made by the customer.
- Business days are weekdays, Sunday to Thursday until 16:00 (after which it will be considered the next day) and does not include Friday, Saturday, Holidays and Holiday Eves.
- The website is a virtual store for sale of designer clothing and is owned and operated by the company.
- For any question/enquiry/or clarification you may contact the company’s customer service by email at [email protected] or by phone at +975-3-5182136
- These terms and conditions are the legal basis for orders and browsing on the website. These terms and conditions are the only ones that regulate the relationship between the company, the browsers, and customers of the site.
- Anyone who places an order/and or purchase through the site declares upon this action that they have read these terms and conditions and agrees to all the provisions and terms in these terms and conditions, and that he/she/somebody on their behalf will not have any claim against the company and/or the management and/or the employees in all matters relating to the provisions and conditions of these regulations.
- The company had the right and sole discretion to change these terms and conditions at any time, without the need to give notice, or prior notice.
- The company's computer records, and the actions made on the website will be correct evidence that these actions occurred.
- The product images on the website are for display purposes only and have no obligation to the company management at all. It is clarified that the company will do its best to provide customers with the most accurate pictures possible.
- The company is not obligated to keep in stock all the models/clothing whose photos appear on the website.
- The company does the best of its ability to ensure that the information on the website is complete and accurate, however it is clarified that in good faith inaccuracies or errors may occur and the company does bear any responsibility arising from or related to them.
- The site management has the right to update the prices of products on the site, and shipping rates from time to time without needing to give prior notice. The valid price in relation to the order, is the price published when the order is complete (which includes the entry of credit card information). If prices are updated before the order is complete, the customer will be charged according to the updated price.
- The management of the site has the right to offer promotions, benefits, and discounts. The management has the right to terminate the promotions, benefits, and discounts, to change them, or to replace them without needing to give prior notice.
- Upon updating the shopping cart, the company reserves the right to send a reminder to the customer regarding the abandon basket by sending an email to the entered address.
- Registration to the sight is limited to one account per a customer, and the company reserves the right to remove duplicate accounts.
- Promotions and discounts apply to all items on the website with the exception of sale items, vintage items and external brands. Terms of using coupons or alternating promotions are detailed at the end of the Terms and Conditions.
Registration on the company website and making orders through the website:
- In order to ensure that the order is completed properly and without errors customers must provide all the required details on the website accurately. If when placing the order incorrect details are provided, the company will not be able to guarantee that the products will reach their destination. If the products are returned to the company due to incorrect details, the customer will be charged for shipping and handling fees. It is necessary to fill in accurate and up-to-date details
- When the customer places an order, the company will check the credit card details. When the order is confirmed by the credit company, a notification will be sent to the customer that the transaction has been approved.
- The order details entered by the customer on the order form during the transaction, on the company's computers, constitutes as complete and final proof of the accuracy of the company’s course of action.
- If the credit card company does not approve the transaction the customer will receive appropriate notice and will be required to provide another means of payment
- Approval of the purchase is conditional upon the product being in stock at the company's warehouses on the requested delivery date and /or on the order date. If it is not stated that the product is not in stock and the customer did not leave the website before the time the order is placed, the company will not be liable to sell the product, and the customer will not have any claim, for any type of damage caused to the purchaser and/or to a third party. This is subject to the fact that the management of the site will refund the customer the amount he paid he paid to the company and/or cancel the charge if it was made. It is emphasized that there may be situations in which even though a certain item is displayed on the site in reality it is not in stock and cannot be delivered - in these situations the transaction will be canceled, and the company cannot be sued subject to a refund to the customer.
- Each customer can order a product and have it delivered to a desired destination by updating the destination in the order form. The last destination for delivery that is updated by the customer will be stored in the company database as the customer's desired destination.
- It is emphasized that the company has the right to decline any order by a customer for any reason and at its sole discretion. Such as in cases where:
- When the payment details have been entered on the payment page a confirmation of the order details and a receipt will be sent by email. This confirmation does not oblige the site management to provide the products ordered, and only indicates that the order details have been received by the site management.
- If the customer’s credit card is not valid, or the credit card company does not honor the transaction, or that PayPal (or any other available e-wallet service) does not honor the charge, or that the requested product is not in stock, the company will contact the customer to complete or cancel the transaction.
*If at the time of registration to the site incorrect details were provided
*If an act or lack thereof has been committed, which harms or may harm the site or the management of the site, any third parties, including the customers, employees and suppliers of the site.
* If the services of the site were used to commit an act that is deemed illegal according to the laws of the State of Israel or to enable, facilitate, or encourage the completion of such act.
* If the terms of this agreement, the terms of a binding document, or the terms of any other online service offered by the site have been violated.
* If there is a financial debt to the company, or a related company that has not been repaid, and the deadline for payment has passed.
* If the customer's credit card has been declined or restricted in any way
Cancellation of transactions and product return policy:
- The provisions of this section are subject to the Consumer Protection Law 5741 1981 (the Law)
- It is up to the customer and not the recipient to cancel the order made in each case. Any refund will be made to the credit card used in the transaction and in accordance with the credit card companies schedule.
- No monetary credit will be given for items for which no monetary credit has been paid such as promotions or gifts.
- For Direct card holders no refund can be made, and therefore direct card holders are entitled to only receive store credit on the site.
*In the case of cancelation of the order after the product has been mailed to the customer or in the event that the goods have left the company’s warehouse, a full financial credit will be given, however, the shipping cost will be deducted. The credit will be given on condition that the item is returned without use and/or defect and/or damage, and with the label on it, as received. If the product is returned not as stated in this section, the customer will not be credited (no monetary credit and no credit voucher).
*The company has the sole discretion, in determining the condition of returned goods.
*The item - which has not been used, can be returned in its original packaging, with the labels attached and under the conditions listed in the Shipping and Returns section.
*Eligibility for a cash refund is conditional up to one month from the date of the transaction on the credit card/PayPal
Delivery and shipments
- Delivery of the products to customers is made through courier companies, within the delivery time promised in the sale.
- The shipping fee will appear at the end of the order, under the items the customer is ordering, and will be charged when placing the order. In the case of a multiple payment transaction, the shipping fee may be charged as part of the first payment.
- The company cannot take responsibility for delays of the different shipping companies
- The order will be delivered only after the purchase process is completed, provided that the order was received within the transaction time range as defined on the requested product page, and provided that the customers owns a valid credit card which can be charged in Israel and provided the credit card company that issued it approved the transaction.
- The company and/or the site management and/or those representing them will not be responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential, or special damage caused to the user and/or the site surfer and/or the customer and/or a third party, as a result of use or purchase through the site. According to these regulations any damage that occurs including loss of income or prevention of profit for any reason, then the company reserves the right to cancel the specific order.
- In case of a clerical error in the description of the item on the website, this does not obligate the company and/or the management of the site in any way.
- The images on the website are for illustration purposes only and there may be differences between some, or all of the images displayed, and the items sold.
- In any case the company will not bear any responsibility that exceeds the cost of the product/garment purchased or any indirect and/or resulting damage.
- The company will not bear any responsibility for the customers usage of the product that is not in accordance with the manufacturer or/company instructions, including washing or any other use.
- The site management is not responsible for delays in delivery resulting from events beyond their control such as malfunctions, delays, worker strikes, or natural disasters, malfunctions of the computer or telephone systems that impairs the completion of the purchase or malfunctions in the email service.
- The site management does its best to provide quality products. If the customer believes the products are defective in any way, they may contact the customer service phone number (03-5182136) and the site management will handle the inquiry as early as possible.
- All intellectual property rights, designs, methods, and trade secrets are the property of the company only. These rights apply to the data on the website, including the list of products, description and design of the clothes, and any other details related to the website's operation.
- One may not copy, distribute, sell, reproduce, market, or translate any information from the website including trademarks, text, images, clothing design, clothing images without prior written permission of the company.
- There is no commercial use of the data in the database, including the list of products appearing in it or other details published in it, without obtaining the prior written consent of the site management
- No data published for the purpose of display on the website or in any service may be used, without the prior written consent of the site management and it is subject to the terms of that consent (if given)
- The name “SEVEN SEVENTY '' as well as the (domain name) of the site, the trademarks (whether registered or not) are the property of the company only. They may not be used without their prior written consent
- Trademarks (including images, drawings, etc.) submitted for publication on the website, by companies offering products and services for sale on the site, are the property of those companies and may not be used without their consent.
- All verbal content, ICONS, all information and/or display appearing on the site, including graphics, design, verbal presentation, trademarks, logos including editing and display of the site, are the sole property of the company and the company owners
- The site services may be used for legal purposes only
- Do not copy or use, or allow others to use in anyway content from the site, including for other websites, electronic publications, print publications, etc. or for any other purpose
- No computer programs or applications, including Crawlers, Robots can run, automatically search, scan, copy or retrieve content from the site. This includes creating and using means to create a compilation or collection that contains content from the site.
- Content from the website may not appear in a FRAME visible or hidden.
- Content from the website may not be displayed in any way including through any software, device, accessory, or communication protocol - that changes the design of the site or removes any content from it, particularly advertisements and commercial content
- Completion for the registration form constitutes as the subscriber consent that their details and data generated based on the analysis of those details and any information about them that came to and/or comes to the attention of a company, will be kept in one or more companies' databases, and that this information will be used for the following purposes. (a) for the purpose of marketing, advertising sales or promotion and/or contacting the subscriber in any way including by direct mail and/or in any means of appropriate communication (including in writing, in print, by telephone, text message, fax, computerized and/or other means) (b) For the purposes of encouraging loyalty, analysis and statistical research, conducting surveys and any other online use in connection to marketing (c) For internal needs, such as investigating complaints and/or criticisms; also (d) for the purpose of mailing marketing material and/or advertising material, including through "cookies". This use of the subscribers details will not be considered an invasion of privacy. It is agreed that such information is considered company's property and the subscriber waives any claim for use and/or ownership of such information. Any claim under the Protection of Privacy Law, 1981. The company will not be considered in violation of commitment to privacy or infringes on user privacy due to any information, as defined in the Computer Law 5755-1995, which may identify a user to be tracked by another, and which arises from the use of electronic means of communication and computer communication in general.
- The subscriber confirms that they are aware that they have no legal obligation to provide their details and that the above information is provided by their own free will and with their consent.
- Subscribers (a) who oppose the use of their details; Or (b) wish to remove themselves from the database owned by the company; Or (c) who request not to receive inquiries by direct mail; will notify the management in writing by email to the company [email protected] or via the removal mechanism found in each mail service. In this case the company will act in accordance with the instruction given to it
- The company does not store credit card numbers in its database.
- The company has the highest level of security standards to maintain as much as possible the confidentiality and privacy of the customers. The company uses the services of company, Icredit, a leading credit card clearing and security company in Israel, for the purpose of checking and securing information. Icredit meets strict information security standards and procedures as required by credit companies PCI Level 1.
- The strict security standards that the site meets are designed to protect customers, merchants, and credit card companies. The introduction of PCI DSS significantly increases the level of security and helps create trust among subscribers in the online use of credit cards
- The site is secured using the SSL protocol, which means that all communication between the browser (the client) and the site (i.e. the web server that stores the pages) is encrypted. Information transmitted between the browser and the site cannot be decrypted. The guaranteed 'security' is an encryption of the information. Encryption is a 'mixing' method designed to deceive parties and is performed using two partners: the sender mixer and the receiver decoder. The mixing method is based on mathematical functions. What is special about this method (such as RSA) is that the client side is enough to mix but to decipher requires two.
- In cases beyond the control of the company, and/or due to extreme force, the company will not be liable for damage of any kind, indirect or direct, caused to the customer or anyone on its behalf if information is lost or reaches a hostile party and/or is used without permission.
- The company agrees not to use the customers' details registered on the site except for the needs of the site's operation, and to enable the completion of the order and the transfer of information to the customer.
- The management of the site tries to provide the customer with a proper and high-quality service. However, the site management does not guarantee that the service on the site will not be interrupted or will run properly without interruptions or will take place safely and without errors. The management does not guarantee immunity from unauthorized access to the site management computers, damages, malfunctions, malfunctions, or failures - including hardware, software, or lines communication to the site - with the site management or one of its suppliers
- The site management is not responsible regarding messages received or sent through the site (including messages sent to customers by other users through the site services), the content of such messages or any computer file attached to them, the operation of each file, its effect on the user computer and damage, loss, inconvenience, mental anguish, etc., direct, or indirect, caused to the user or any third party due to messages received through the site services or sent through it.
- The company will not transfer the customer details to a third party.
Under the conditions listed in the Shipments and Returns section
Errors and Omissions excepted.